Coral Vue Hydros

good webpage for zoos

Maxvan1

any one know a good webpage to buy zoos? and it shows what that look like? iv looked at a few, but they only had like 2-6 peice... also ebay has some but, well ebay is somtimes annoying...

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...I don't know about Ebay...Folks place corals on ebay to make more money...and it works. I've seen corals go for some ridiculously high prices...but I guess it's just a matter of luck.

Check out fragpacks.com.

I've ordered from all the big online coral vendors, and I have to say the zoo's from fragpacks are the biggest, most colorful, and healthiest out of the other corals I have received...

I've never had zoo's open up as fast as the ones I got from fragpacks.com....and his zoo's are colonies so pretty huge and at a reasonable price. Jim has even thrown in a couple freebie zoo's for me, and they were way bigger than some frags I bought for high prices.

Originally posted by Tigahboy

Check out fragpacks.com.

I've ordered from all the big online coral vendors, and I have to say the zoo's from fragpacks are the biggest, most colorful, and healthiest out of the other corals I have received...

I've never had zoo's open up as fast as the ones I got from fragpacks.com....and his zoo's are colonies so pretty huge and at a reasonable price.  Jim has even thrown in a couple freebie zoo's for me, and they were way bigger than some frags I bought for high prices.

I second that. Tigah and I both got some with in the same time period and we were treated like kings bro! ask for jim. he'll set you straight! Good prices too!

guess you live there too...

wow its weird... if you go to another reef forum there is like 1-2 people from az... here there are like 30

Tigah and I both got some with in the same time period and we were treated like kings bro!

LOL...actually we were treated like kings...hahaha.

Jim hooked us up big time...especially since we were the only ones bugging him back then.

Archived