ReefCleaners.org

Easy to keep anemone

Nemo_4_Ever

Easiest is a Bubble Tip Anemone, but it still requires decent lighting and feeding. Also, there is no sure way to know if your clown would host. The TRUE host for a Percula Clown is the Ritteri Anemone (Heteractis magnifica), but that is one of the hardest anemones to keep healthy and alive. If you have never had an anemone.....please start with something like a Condy (Condylactis gigatea)....it's not a clown hosting anemone....but they are usually cheap.

k thx, i was just seeing, actually I just got my perc yesterday and I'm tryin to figure out if its actually an ocell cuz the LFS never told me. o_o and I just wanted to know if i culd get an easy kinda anemone, but i prob wont thx tho

nemo there is no such thing as an easy to keep anemone . they only truly hardy ones are flower anemones or muchroom anemones (smae thing just diffrent names) but t hey don't host anyything but crabs. (most are not big enough for fish anyway) you need to let you tank age for 6 plus months before you can house an anemone thay may host a clown. and even then iot won't be easy. wtaer chem has to be stable and in good condition. lights have to be super btight pc preferbably metal halide. and you need to do alot of research. you tank is very young and not ready for an anenome yet. have patience you'll be better off in the long run.

Archived