Top Shelf Aquatics

Hope to goodness this isn’t aptasia

Coolreefer42

righttirefire

Poor picture quality makes it difficult, but the lowest left one looks highly suspicious. Aptasia-x works well. But i prefer the shrimp i got. It keeps my aptasia to undetectable 

16 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Poor picture quality makes it difficult, but the lowest left one looks highly suspicious. Aptasia-x works well. But i prefer the shrimp i got. It keeps my aptasia to undetectable 

That’s the best I could get bud , thanks for the advice I’ll look into it

3 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

No worries. It just really blue. Try turning up youre white for pictures.

Alright thanks, you know a decent light that is LED And can penetrate18-24 inches? I don’t want to bust the bank, to be honest I am getting bored with my tank when I see other amazing tanks that make mine look ugly. I have good growth and healthy corals but I’m just bored with it. 

4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Looks more like hydroids or tube worms than Aiptasia to me..... do they have hard stalks? Do they completely disappear in the rocks when disturbed?

That’s what I’m thinking, they have bright green tips. 

Just now, Coolreefer42 said:

That’s what I’m thinking, they have bright green tips. 

Yeah probably a type of hydroid then.  You can pick them out or keep them.  Most go away once there is no food to eat. 

2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Yeah probably a type of hydroid then.  You can pick them out or keep them.  Most go away once there is no food to eat. 

Thanks. I had an old account you helped me with a lot, Phill2222 forgot the details. You have helped me a lot!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Coolreefer42 said:

Thanks. I had an old account you helped me with a lot, Phill2222 forgot the details. You have helped me a lot!

I’m glad I could help. 😊

• Thanks 1