Coral Vue Hydros

Feeding time...

Nemo_4_Ever

Just wondering, I have flake food and wanted to know how often to feed ma perc a day? it says on the containter 2-3 but I just wanted to ask u guys first? :| O.S.I Marine Flake Food, OK hope to hear from u ASAP. (I just got my fish today) :)

thx :P i just woke up and fed mine then. I'll feed it later on. Did yours have odd behaviour? Mine stays in the one spot and darts around fastly in a pattern... like a triangle? Is that normal. I just got it so hmmmm

Sounds normal. Mine does odd swimming behaviors. At night he sleeps almost on the sand, next to a montipora frag. I used to feed in the morning and again at night, but have switched to just evening feedings. Haven't noticed much difference, just less nutrients in the tank. I use OSI flakes as well, plus supplement with frozen brine, mysis and some bloodworms.

I feed my fish every 3 days,that my seem a long time but thay can live with out food for like 2 weeks.All of my fish are vary helthy and happy. : )

P.S. if I was you I would get some brine shrmip or so it will help keep your fish's color.

They really like Brine Shrimp. Mine does this thing, he gets the brine shrimp take a bite and then pick up some more and actually feed it's anemone. Its cool how clowns feed their own house, looks like if he's taking good care of it.

Archived