Coral Vue Hydros

Droopy nanobox gooseneck

hawkingcolorado

hawkingcolorado

Anyone had this issue? My duo is mounted longways. The gooseneck will not totally support the light. It wont stay level, and droops. No way I can keep it like it is.

Tim,

Like we have said in the emails. It should not droop and could be a gooseneck that is slightly off. I have a few customers with the exact setup. Here is the example. 

45862312361_be53903e13_b.jpg

2 hours ago, hawkingcolorado said:

Anyone had this issue? My duo is mounted longways. The gooseneck will not totally support the light. It wont stay level, and droops. No way I can keep it like it is.

Mine droops too. I have to re-adjust it every couple days sadly. Mine is mounted lengthwise though.

hawkingcolorado
10 minutes ago, chunkylovah said:

Mine droops too. I have to re-adjust it every couple days sadly. Mine is mounted lengthwise though.

Yea, mine is mounted longways..It's on a 20 G peninsula . I've yet to get it level. It slowly sags

21 minutes ago, chunkylovah said:

Can you send me a photo and when you purchased in a PM? This is a first for me to here and I'd like to find the cause or date of gooseneck purchases on my side. 

-Dave

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:40 AM, DaveFason said:

Can you send me a photo and when you purchased in a PM? This is a first for me to here and I'd like to find the cause or date of gooseneck purchases on my side. 

-Dave

Sent you some pictures just now. If ya need anything else just let me know.

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:40 AM, DaveFason said:

-Dave

Thanks for the quick fix again Dave.

If anyone else has this problem, it turns out I spun the goose neck to tight on the base (tank side) causing the left end of my unit to droop. All I had to do was loosen the sucker a bit 😅

12 hours ago, chunkylovah said:

Thanks for the quick fix again Dave.

If anyone else has this problem, it turns out I spun the goose neck to tight on the base (tank side) causing the left end of my unit to droop. All I had to do was loosen the sucker a bit 😅

Awesome! I am confident in the goosenecks and glad this was it. Lets see if I can get Tim to try this. 

Again thanks for following up. 🙂

-Dave