Coral Vue Hydros

Brand New Perc!!!

Nemo_4_Ever

I just got a new perc clownfish! It's sooo cute! It's darting around the glass following it's reflection (that dont make sense?) any way It's just calmed down after I put it out of the bag and its starting to explore my tank (its a little 34L one) I need to get some pics up! It took about 9 weeks to get it through the cycle and there is a bit of Nitrite left :( but it wont do much harm,its only a smidgen, its meant to be yellow (pale) but the water was just orangey yellow (more of a gold). So it's all cool B) . Any way I g2g! Weeeeee cya! I'm so excited :) It just ate then

That was my first too...heheh.

Had to give him away tho cuz he was turning into a big bully...but tank is just not the same w/o a perc...probably get a small one soon.

oh cool! How was ur perc wen u first got him.. mine seems to be staying in the front right hand corner and darting up and down. Is that usual? It's going absotutely everywhere around that area, really fast? It's darting around :S It kinda swims away for a moment then quickly goes back..

did you mean to say nitrates? there's a big difference between nitrites and nitrates. ammonia and nitrites are the really bad guys, even for fish.

So I'm assuming Finding Nemo should've been pretty popular in Australia (maybe just as popular as it was here in the U.S.) since a significant portion of the movie took place in P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney...is that an accurate assumption? hehe.

My perc had similar movements as well...he mostly stayed at the top near powerheads....but he eventually (after a month or so) took control of the entire reef part of the tank and bullied anyone else who tried to swim near it.

I just thought I'd show u's this. Lol, I just put the filter lid under the light to make it looks like moonlighting kinda.. It's cOOl. Well any way I gotta scadaddle. I'll post more pics soon!

its kinda bright but any way! lol :)

Archived