inTank Media Baskets

Can't finish registration on website

hawkingcolorado

hawkingcolorado

I registered on the BF website using my public ID from the app. They said I would receive ans email, but I never did. So I can't log in or re-register. Anyone deal with this. No response from Spencer.

I remember having issues, but it was a while ago and I honestly don't remember what the solution was.  And that freaking password is like a f'ing nuclear  code!  Literally the most secure password I have is for my aquarium light.  The Koreans can have at my bank account... But you'll never hack my aquarium light lol

• Like 2

I've personally never seen this until Tim brought it up. Is this to link your signature or account. I've been using Bluefish for five years and new to me! 

I have always made an account and then stayed logged in. No extra steps needed. 

-Dave

Just now, DaveFason said:

I've personally never seen this until Tim brought it up. Is this to link your signature or account. I've been using Bluefish for five years and new to me! 

I have always made an account and then stayed logged in. No extra steps needed. 

-Dave

Yes, to create the banner you have to login to the website.  It is different than the app user/pw and there really isn't much you can do there except the banner. 

1 minute ago, specore said:

Yes, to create the banner you have to login to the website.  It is different than the app user/pw and there really isn't much you can do there except the banner. 

Thanks for clearing that up. The app controls everything besides the banner, yes. 

-D

3 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

Thanks for clearing that up. The app controls everything besides the banner, yes. 

-D

C@rs0nna@2005!

one of the password attempts  which didn't meet their security strength requirements for said banner creation website 🙂  Had to add like 5 more characters before it was good enough for them

• Like 1
Just now, specore said:

C@rs0nna@2005!

one of the password attempts  which didn't meet their security strength requirements for said banner creation website 🙂  Had to add like 5 more characters before it was good enough for them

sP3c0r3Rul3z$$

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
SpencerShepard

I tested this out and didn't find any issues, other than the registration email going to spam folder.  FYI as others have said, the website registration is only for the banner or the online store.  

• Like 2
  • Recommended Discussions