SaltCritters.com

Something off in aquascape

liquid_wind

On 10/27/2018 at 6:43 PM, Tamberav said:

I'm not sure where you live but some of Natures Image fake corals are pretty nice. Some are crap too... so need to pick through them.

NI-161B.jpg

image11.jpeg

NI-21406.jpg

Here is some super cringey ones 😜

NI-21403.jpg

NI_10-06_NI-116A.jpg

wow! exept for the last two, those are the nicest fake coral ive ever seen!

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:39 PM, liquid_wind said:

I have a 20 gallon high with about 20 lbs of rock I scaped into an arch that I was loving while I was making it. However, once I put it in the tank and staged a few "corals" (I wish I cold get real, but they are illegal) I wasn't loving it. It's ok, but not loving. I was wondering if anyone that has a better eye had anything to say? I have my instinct on what to do, but wanted to get some unbiased opinions before I do anything. 

Any advice appreciated!

IMG_3738.JPG

Back on your original topic, I think it would improve the scape a ton if you just move the arch to the left side of the tank and put the smaller piece of rock in front on the right side

Osmium: I agree partially. If it was just rock, then for sure, but I then ran into the issue of where to fit the "Montipora," which will likely be the only large piece in the tank.