Cultivated Reef

Where to get NPS corals

AlmightyJoshaeus

AlmightyJoshaeus

Hi everyone! I have decided that my 10 gallon will be dominated by NPS corals...IF I can find them, that is. Where are some good vendors for NPS corals? The only ones I could find are live aquaria (which is out of stock on most of their NPS corals), ebay, and Gulf coast ecosystems (which only carries some NPS gorgonians...all their other corals are photosynthetic)

In addition to LiveAquaria, I’ve seen Blue Zoo and Fresh Marine post NPS corals for sale in the past few months. Of the three, I’ve only ordered from LiveAquaria. That being said, I’ve gotten lucky and I’ve been able to get all my nps corals/gorgonian locally. 

14 hours ago, AlmightyJoshaeus said:

OK! Thanks

Kp aquatics has the red and yellow nps gorgs in stock. They are out of stock of the orange one atm. 

A few sponsors here have dendros on their site. 

Aquarium depot has suns and gorgs in many colors... and maybe others but I will warn you right now... I got suns from them and they were starving and I had to bring them back with some TLC. They are not the best vender but they carry a few things I can't find elsewhere so I suck it up and order from them and expect to receive rescue corals. 

When my 10g QT tank has finished it's role... I was thinking about making it a NPS tank also.