Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Monti Caps for trade

ELGORDOINAVW

OK I have 2 montipora capricornis I'm interested in trading-

(1) red 3.5"x3.5"

(1) lime green 1.5"x2".

Bought are healthy and growing fast. They are kept under PC and the red is deep and vibrant and the Lime green has kept it's color and shimmers a metallic green.

I also have a rock with at least 20 mouths of Ricordia Florida covering the whole rock. This colony is on a rock that weighs about 2-3 lbs. The color of these ricordias is a green base with pale yellow/tan tips. This rock is truly a nice peice and should probably be gone shortly. The other thing about Ricordia Florida it is now protected and no importation or harvesting is longer allowed. Meaning that what we have in the hobby now is what we get.

Lastly I have one bright orange montipora digitata it is heavily encrusted and measures about 3"

Open to trades of other ricordia and equiptment. Looking for a 70 watt mh ballast or 2x36 pc setup

most of the florida rics have been aquacultured for some time now.

although alot of the aquaculture/dealers down that way have been hit hard by the storms. so you could see a shortage.

just my 2 cents.

slaeyer, I do not take paypal but I do take money order- Ask Balla816?? I just did my first transaction via mail, next day air. He trusted me with a money order of $140 and to trust someone with that much money on the other side of the states, I think means alot.

Anyways you could PM himand ask I'm sure he's happy plus I always include a free frag with mail orders. Another person who would vouch for me would be SamWoo- I also took care of him.

Wow, they really cracked down on collecting of ric. Last I remember ricordia can be collected if the rock it is attached to is the diameter of a quarter or less.

Todd

Archived