Top Shelf Aquatics

16g Bowfront 7 month update

RandomLetters

Tanks doing much better after my xenia crashed, I now run carbon 24/7 in my AC refuge heres a few new pictures sorry their not so good lmk what you think:

16g AGA bowfront

DIY Regent pendant with catalina 150w 10k DE bulb

EBo-Jager 50 watt heater

DIY AC300 fuge with Red Sea 3 watt light

Powersweep Powerhead

about 14lbs fiji LR

Drip topoff

DSC03268.JPG

DSC03269.JPG

DSC03280.JPG

ORA Blue Acropora Tortousa

DSC03281.JPG

Mix O' Zoos

DSC03282.JPG

I wish I could take better pictures but the camera isnt so good

Great rockwork, but looks a bit sparse. Take the opportunity to get rid of the algae on your equipment, and whatever you can pull off of the rocks. Make sure your water quality is right on (watch your phosphates and nitrates) and you can start to fill that baby up again.

I'm not knocking your tank - I'm relating. Almost everyone in the hobby for significant time gets hit with a crash or setback. Hopefully you come away each time and learn a bit more about what does, and doesn't work.

yea actually i lost only a ric mushroom because of the crash. ive just been stocking slowly mostly for finacial reasons i dont really have 50-60 bucks right now for more corals i have so many hobbies. and just dropped the cash last week for the lights but yes i agree its sparse, ofcorse, the hurricanes down in florida arent helping mush either. Thanks for the reply

Archived