ReefCleaners.org

UPDATED PICS!!! Of my 20gal long

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

• 3 weeks later...
Deleted User 8530

Woah. I realy Hadnt Liked 20l until this one and Another. Very nice. I know this thread is old so Any new additions? BTW what camera are you using?

• 2 weeks later...

wow nice tank 20 L ? I didnt really read im one of those picture lovers! arent we all >_< Yeah im hoping to take pics of my tank soon im just cleaning it up a bit =)

glad to see some of us are stil lgoing with the 20gL nanos and not folowing the FAD that is the "nanocubes" and "minibows"

here is recent pic of my 20g long.

full shot

k3uiw

setup lights off

k3uk0

setup lights on

k3ukp

all you tang police try not the beat me to bad. i will say a 90g tank

is in the making so give me a light lashing

hey Ghotit, your aquascapeing is exactly like mine! exept bigger.... I like it a lot.... with the two islands kind of off set with each other....and the valley... I think these kind of aquascapes provide tons of depth. Here's my 6 gallon a while ago. Notice the depth? Yours is very nice looking The_Barbe-Hatten_Project. I like that one shot with the button polyps and the bright blue backround.

naw , i tryed building my own canopy but my skills at it were err..... sub par. so i bought a new one. if you like it i can give you the email to the guy who built it for me. think the stand and canopy was 150 shiped if i do rember correctley

yes i do like this aqua scaping took me. befor i relocated the tank to my room when i had to take it down and put it on the stand i had a total wall let me see if i can find a pic of what it looked like.

few months befor that i had a massive tank crash. a glas thermo broke in the tank i have no idea how but i lost most of my coral.

befor move and crash 1

k42gy

older shot

k43rn

pic just prior to me moving and re-aquascaping

k43ub

k42gy

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

NM... DSB = Deep Sand Bed... "sorry he's a little slow..." said Loyd...

Yeah... there's something for you newbies to look out for... the damn fish store sold us 4 bags of sand for a 20L... we didn't know any better, so we bought it...

Archived