ReefCleaners.org

RO System - $50

joeltb

Hey People,

I have a RO System barely used for sale for $50 (I cracked the clear casing but fixed it and it works awesome. I bought it from Chris for $100 new. Awesome system but I have to move etc and am breaking down my nano which is also for sale. If you are interested please email me @ joelb@london.com

Thanks again,

Joel B

Hey Everyone...

RO system is still for sale...$50 + shipping or BO. If you are not happy you can return it. If you want a referal please ask Christopher Marks about me.

Thanks,

Joel Bazonski

PS: For fast response email me joelb@london.com

The nano has been broken down... $240 includes everything, tank, oak canopy, 1 light (Ultra Daylight 32k), a ton of test kits, food, pump, bio-balls, everything but the fish, sand and water... I am even including my huge bucket of salt. Etc.. It's a 7.5 gallon too... Lemme know... $240.00 I will pay shipping.

joelb@london.com . If interested I will give you my phone # if you want to ask me questions etc...

Thanks everyone!

-Joel

Christopher Marks,

Can you help me out with this? What are the spec's on the RO that you sold me? I am not even sure.. alls I know is that it worked and still does.. ;)

-Joel

Christopher Marks

nanoreefro.jpg

The system has a 100 gpd membrane, works with both tap and well water. As you can see it only has one canister rather than the typical two or more. This is simply to reduce the costs on the system. The filter within the canister is a comination sediment and carbon block filter. It needs to be replaced about every 6-8 months, and only costs around $20. Replacement cartridges can be bought direct from the manufacturer of the system, Aquatic Reef Systems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

do you still have the test kits if so what ones? i will most likely buy em off u tell me how much you want i dont wanna pay too much,Chris

• 2 weeks later...

I went to their site and can't find it. they have some model that does 50 GPD and costs 80 dollars. also they have a 100 GPD membrane that costs 50 dollars. they also have some counter top unit that costs 50 dollars and has one cartridge.

Archived