Innovative Marine Aquariums

Chamzes 12 gallon long shallow titan clash

Chamze

Hey Guys! 

After a long time observer i finally took the step and bought a tank. I used to have ciclids as a child and I really miss it. So the choice came down to an Ada 60f or a Aquamaxx 12g long shallow tank. 

I choose the Aquamaxx. 

Today it finally arrived and I started the aquascaping. 

This is the result i ende up with:

IMG_20180905_182108.thumb.jpg.cb315d21f52bdc7bb0fdf7aecdf7cf86.jpg

For some reason it kinda reminds me of two huge titans fighting hence the title... 

Ill be drilling the tank soon and adding xaqua inout and a sump

I plan to run this tank bare bottom, and i haven't decided on which corals yet 🙂

More to Come!! 

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Gorgeous scape and love the clean look.  

How do you like the Xaqua InOut?  

Have you had any prolems with the Xaqua InOut clogging or flooding your tank?  Would you recommend a float switch to turn off your pump if the display gets too full OR the sump gets too low (could not use an ATO in this case)?  

14 hours ago, duganderson said:

Gorgeous scape and love the clean look.  

How do you like the Xaqua InOut?  

Have you had any prolems with the Xaqua InOut clogging or flooding your tank?  Would you recommend a float switch to turn off your pump if the display gets too full OR the sump gets too low (could not use an ATO in this case)?  

Thanks duganderson 🙂 

I really like it, i havent had any problems with clogging or flooding at all, its been running for 2 months now. One thing i did have problems with though was the return outlet thingy that you control the water stream with. I had trouble assembling it (it was VERY tight even though i put it in warm water as directions stated). and a week ago it cracked. so im gonna have to 3d print a new one. But thats the only issue i have with it.

• Like 1