ReefCleaners.org

Marine Depot Instagram Giveaway!

Marine Depot

Marine Depot

Thank you to our 25,000 followers on Instagram!! We appreciate you.

Head on over to our Instagram account, follow us, tag a friend and comment on the 25K follower post on IG to be entered to win an MD hat and a shirt. The best fan gear ever! YAY!

Winner will be picked randomly and announced Aug 3. 

25000-followers-tshirt-and-a-hat-giveawa

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

Thank you to our 25,000 followers on Instagram!! We appreciate you.

Head on over to our Instagram account, follow us, tag a friend and comment on the 25K follower post on IG to be entered to win an MD hat and a shirt. The best fan gear ever! YAY!

Winner will be picked randomly and announced Aug 3. 

25000-followers-tshirt-and-a-hat-giveawa

Done!! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
Marine Depot
16 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Done!! 😄

15 hours ago, pgrVII said:

It's true!

Thank you and best of luck!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Sancho said:

um..........How to you tag a friend? Im old as dirt and don't get the instagram. 

You make a comment and mention your “friends” Instagram

for example: @wvreefer

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

You make a comment and mention your “friends” Instagram

for example: @wvreefer

OIC i tagged Stella and Marine Depot :lol: My Sexy shrimp Marine Depot Shirt from MACNA San Diego is one of my favs.....I need a nw one 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Marine Depot
13 hours ago, Sancho said:

OIC i tagged Stella and Marine Depot :lol: My Sexy shrimp Marine Depot Shirt from MACNA San Diego is one of my favs.....I need a nw one 

You might need to choose our red hat then if you win so you can match!

Thank you for entering and best of luck!

Marine-Depot-Fish-Snapback-Hat-Red-White

• Like 2
Marine Depot
10 minutes ago, This guy is extra salty said:

What other colors do you have for hats?

i have four of those shirts lol

Four? You are a super fan and we love it!

We actually have new versions of that shirt in maroon in black that should be on the site soon. 😊

The hats are available in 7 colors (so far). I own the Navy Blue/White and Red/White, I wear the Navy one all the time. I picked up the Red to wear to Angel games, but I haven't been to many this year. Maybe next season it will get more use! Or Christmastime. lol

Grey/Black is the most popular.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

8 hours ago, Marine Depot said:

You might need to choose our red hat then if you win so you can match!

Thank you for entering and best of luck!

Marine-Depot-Fish-Snapback-Hat-Red-White

I dont know............red shirt + red hat may get you gunned down in Vegas :lol: Oh wait Tupac was a crip....yep Id sport that in Vegas at MACNA. 

Speaking of Vegas you will be there for MACNA right? You guys were a blast to hang out with in San Diego

• Like 1
Marine Depot
15 hours ago, Sancho said:

I dont know............red shirt + red hat may get you gunned down in Vegas :lol: Oh wait Tupac was a crip....yep Id sport that in Vegas at MACNA. 

Speaking of Vegas you will be there for MACNA right? You guys were a blast to hang out with in San Diego

I recently listened to a really informative (and funny) 3-part podcast about the murders of Biggie and 2Pac from The Last Podcast on the Left. I was super into hip-hop and that whole east coast/west coast feud at the time and didn't know these crimes have essentially been solved (if one is to believe what they reported on the podcast, but it seems credible to this casual listener). 

bd5.jpg

At least 4 of us are attending MACNA. I believe we even have a small booth at the show! It's going to be dope!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions