SaltCritters.com

WTB small frags for 5.5g nano. Bay Area, CA.

hanknmorgan

I live in San Ramon, East Bay Area and have a 5.5 gallon tank with a csl 32w 50/50. It's a well established tank 1.5 yrs, but it has been moved in that time period from the east coast. I have about 12lbs of live rock, one small sebae clown and a condy atlantic anenome that have been with me since the start of the tank. I had 2 small soft corals a while ago, but lost them to a hurricane (no power=no lights) for a week. As the title suggests I would like to purchase some small frags from anyone locally that may be interested. I dont have much to spend but would love to start slowly with a few pieces of something and let it grow. If anyone locally is interested, please let me know. Thanks.

-Hank

if you don't find anyone at this site, you should go check out tropical paradise in san leandro(just south of oakland)...they have some really awesome zoo frags and always have smaller frags of many different types of coral.

check them out....the owner, eddie, is really a great guy!

295 139th Ave., Suite B.

San Leandro, CA 94578.

510. 614.1101

Can you tell me a bit about them. I am pretty new to keeping coral in general. I need something hearty to start out with. Also do you have any pictures of them? What size are they? And what were you looking to get? I dont have much to spend on them. Thanks for your offer, and let me know.

I have some kenya tree frags @ $5 a piece.. that might interest you because of the price and also because kenya tree is one of the easiest corals you can keep.

You can refer to this thread to check out more prices/pictures

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...&threadid=39285

If it interests you, I can meet you @ Tropical Paradise because I go there almost every sunday.. shoot me a pm.

Unfortunately, I will be working on sunday. Where exactly do you live? If it's not too far, I may be interested in just driving over close to where you live to get a frag or two possibly. Thanks.

Archived