Innovative Marine Aquariums

Teenycoral Clearance!

teenyreef

I guess you cannot go wrong with a couple of Monty Caps. Do you have any birdsnest too?

Probably will not be relevant for a month or two. I want to let my system mature a little more before SPS additions.

• Like 1
On 10/3/2018 at 11:41 AM, Daniel91 said:

I guess you cannot go wrong with a couple of Monty Caps. Do you have any birdsnest too?

Probably will not be relevant for a month or two. I want to let my system mature a little more before SPS additions.

I'll probably have a few more monticaps. Right now I only have red ones, though.

I will have at least a couple nice frags of the bird of paradise birdsnest from the mother colony on the 40g.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, roll_the_dice said:

Other than the red caps what do you have left?  Anything?  Thanks, wish I had seen this MUCH sooner.

I don't have much that I can sell right now. There are a lot of frags that will probably be ready in another month or two.

I post periodic updates on how things are going in my 30g thread if you want to follow along with what's developing:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 12scanlon said:

Do you think a biocube 16s stock lighting can handle a monti cap?

I don't have any experience with the stock lighting for the biocube. 

In general monticaps will tolerate less than ideal lighting levels but will only color up and grow under strong light.

31 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

I don't have any experience with the stock lighting for the biocube. 

In general monticaps will tolerate less than ideal lighting levels but will only color up and grow under strong light.

Thx! 

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Can't find it in any of your tank photos but do you have a pipe organ coral? I seem to remember seeing yours and it was one of the few that I've seen with the super green center and white tentacles. Have you ever tried fragging it? I've been looking for one for sale everywhere since I started my tank 7 months ago and have had no luck. 

• Like 1
On 11/6/2018 at 3:51 PM, lizzyann said:

Can't find it in any of your tank photos but do you have a pipe organ coral? I seem to remember seeing yours and it was one of the few that I've seen with the super green center and white tentacles. Have you ever tried fragging it? I've been looking for one for sale everywhere since I started my tank 7 months ago and have had no luck. 

I lost my pipe organ when I crashed the 4g tank, unfortunately. I still miss it :sad:

• Sad 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Recommended Discussions