SaltCritters.com

Moving AIO tank journals to Aquarium Journals forum

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

As a bit of housekeeping for the community, I feel it would be beneficial to move any aquarium journals that reside here in the All-in-one Tanks forum into our Aquarium Journals forum to be grouped with other member's tank journals. We have not had a specific rule about which forum is best for AIO nano reef journals, some people have expressed preferring this forum for their journals over the main one, but I think it may be time to revisit. Some have perhaps ended up in this forum by chance, many users have asked me to move their journals over the years, it has always been up to individual preference.

I believe your journals would get more attention in our main forum, while this AIO forum can remain here for discussing the equipment side of AIO tanks, hardware, mods, lighting, filtration, etc. Only the tank journals would be moved.

I wanted to discuss it with everyone before making any changes. As AIO tank owners, and journal browsers, what do you think?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

As a bit of housekeeping for the community, I feel it would be beneficial to move any aquarium journals that reside here in the All-in-one Tanks forum into our Aquarium Journals forum to be grouped with other member's tank journals. We have not had a specific rule about which forum is best for AIO nano reef journals, some people have expressed preferring this forum for their journals over the main one, but I think it may be time to revisit. Some have perhaps ended up in this forum by chance, many users have asked me to move their journals over the years, it has always been up to individual preference.

I believe your journals would get more attention in our main forum, while this AIO forum can remain here for discussing the equipment side of AIO tanks, hardware, mods, lighting, filtration, etc. Only the tank journals would be moved.

I wanted to discuss it with everyone before making any changes. As AIO tank owners, and journal browsers, what do you think?

It’s your site bro. We just post on it. 

Or I can tell you what I really think for a small cut of the ad revenue. 

• Haha 2