SaltCritters.com

Where's Waldo?

KNelson

I've been having fun trying to find my tiny bongo shrimp.  There are so many holes, nooks, and crannies in my tank and with its very small size the shrimp could be in any of them.  I've named him Waldo and try to find him every few hours and, mostly out of boredom, I'll post a picture of where I've found him.20180623_221348.thumb.jpg.2e9fc26d8305d9630ecae56513a290ff.jpg

20180624_163853.thumb.jpg.a0da06f2e83b2a999604050e59862e7a.jpg

• Like 2

I do the same thing with my emerald crab, it is so small (though I'm sure not as small as your guy) It hides all the time and I try to find him.  Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't 😁

• Haha 1

Yeah.  He's tough to find some times!  I've found some things I've not noticed before in the process of looking for him.  I thought I knew my tank well before! 😁

• Like 1

I couldn't find him until just before bed so this is from last night.  He's been hanging out in the same general area so not much of a game...20180630_080815.thumb.jpg.8a5a7752fe4fbbb6d995c2b538dd07a1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I’d love to get a couple of these to help control my micro brittle star population. What does yours eat and where did you find him for sale? 

8 hours ago, exosket said:

I’d love to get a couple of these to help control my micro brittle star population. What does yours eat and where did you find him for sale? 

Supposedly micro brittles and definitely asterinas.  I found him at my LFS for a measly $10.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...