Coral Vue Hydros

Coral Placement on new aquascape

PapoReef

Hey Guys! I have been cycling my tank for over a month, and now it seems to be ready, params are good and there is already a snail lurking around in there. I would like some help or ideas on coral placement, since i dont know ehere to place what yet. Some corals i'd like to have are hammer, LOVE acans, some different colored favites, maybe some montis. Like trumpets aswell, and i dont want to have zoas. Here is a picture, and thanks in advance guys!! (first one to go in im thinking will be the hammer frag).1470459012_ScreenShot2018-05-27at6_36_10PM.thumb.png.f44b733c5eb4327d7d5d31436dac6a65.png

You could place any of the corals you mentioned anywhere you would like in that tank and aquascape. It's up to you really, it's your under sea garden. 🙂

I would say put the hammer middle/left.

• 4 weeks later...
Aqua Splendor

Currently your Aquascape look like a pile of rock.

However, with time and some growing coral, you might be able to hide this.

You might want to remove a rock or break one of them to make more space, coral take space !

Keep us inform with your update 🙂

I'd put the hammer somewhere in the low to middle part of your tank. Acans and trumpets near the bottom. And montis on the top.