Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Watchu look’n at?

NanoRox

so cute!  I know a lot of people hatin' on the emerald crab, but I love mine.  When everything else in my tank was dying, he lived.  I named him Oz and every now and then I see him, and I am soooo happy!  Of course I might change my tune when I start getting more coral.😜

• Like 1

I love emerald crabs, add a lot of life to the tank. It’s fun watching them all come out of the woodwork at feeding time, they do a much better job as scavengers than my scarlet hermits.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, jesseatam said:

I love emerald crabs, add a lot of life to the tank. It’s fun watching them all come out of the woodwork at feeding time, they do a much better job as scavengers than my scarlet hermits.

I have a blue hermit that fights with mine for scraps sometimes.  The Emerald just waves him away like "leave me alone kid, ya bother me". 

On 6/19/2018 at 2:29 PM, Duane Clark said:

My tank is full of corals and he is fine.  Eats some bubble algae (why I have him) and so far is a model citizen. 🙂 

Just a matter of time. Ticktockticktock

Just now, Duane Clark said:

Perfect behavior is not expected.  I get it 

Don’t take it the wrong way. I just hate crabs. After that one time.... anyway, I hate shrimp too. 

2 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

Don’t take it the wrong way. I just hate crabs. After that one time.... anyway, I hate shrimp too. 

Oh no I’m not.  I half expect “some” bad behavior but I am getting some benefits from him by eating some bubble algae.  It’s definitely a balancing act between benefits and liabilities