Pod Your Reef

Looking for Queens, NY reefers

Stoops718

A Little Blue
12 minutes ago, Stoops718 said:

Anyone on here in the Queens or Midtown NY area that are selling or giving away frags?

Check out ManhattanReefs forum for local clubs, frags/equipment for sale. They also have “For Free” section where guys give out older equipment, parts, frags and macro-algae. 

2 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Check out ManhattanReefs forum for local clubs, frags/equipment for sale. They also have “For Free” section where guys give out older equipment, parts, frags and macro-algae. 

Yea. I've been a member on that forum for a while now. It seems like it's turned solely into a marketplace. Love the vibe and community feel here much better. Just wanted to see if there were any fellow nanoreef.com members locally looking to buy/sell/trade/donate.

A Little Blue
Just now, Stoops718 said:

Yea. I've been a member on that forum for a while now. It seems like it's turned solely into a marketplace. Love the vibe and community feel here much better. Just wanted to see if there were any fellow nanoreef.com members locally looking to buy/sell/trade/donate.

That’s why I mentioned it. It’s mostly a marketplace. Yes, this forum is more of a community and I love it as well. 

• Recommended Discussions