SaltCritters.com

Long tentacle anemone

Jorge091293

Jorge091293

Is he done in the sand ? He went into a cave where I put him didn’t move no more I do know they wonder off a lot . But hoping he stays there .

any info advice on him. They are under 165 watt black box blues 100 percent whites 20 

he is rigth in the middle of the lights on the bottom. 

My clown goby keeps going in it. 

image.thumb.jpg.54e87e96ea85300991982c06c6406e45.jpg

Jorge091293

Came home and found him like this is it normal new to anemones and a lot of research was done before buying it but now that I have it I am freaking out saying what I got my self in to 

image.jpg

Jorge091293

He is adjusting good I just been noticing that his foot has been extending Alot is it normal ? 

I am hoping he won’t move as I don’t know how to cover my pump inside my tank from my hob  skimmer and my power head that is a jabeo cross flow .

besides that I turned down the flow from 100 percent pulsing mode to 50 percent pulsing mode for the night . 

Or should I turn off all my flow and just leave the hob filter on ? Sorry for all the questions  I just really fell in love with this animal I want to make sure to keep as I got it for 50 dollars from a local refer whose tank broke so it need it a home 🏡 

20610C1A-6C08-44B0-80B3-E5827C8010D4.jpeg