Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cadlight 39 tank

kvnbradfield

kvnbradfield

I'm finally getting around to starting my second tank. It was supposed to get my 20 transferred over but have decided I'll just have two tanks now. So yeah. Got my rock in and am going to try out a DSB with this tank. Started my cycle on the 19th of May. 

IMG_5570.JPG

IMG_5568.JPG

IMG_5550.JPG

• Like 1
kvnbradfield

I haven't planned out livestock yet. I've thought of a starry blenny as they seem to have nice personality. However everyone will have a function. I want to keep this tank with as little maintenance as possible. Thought of getting a small tang to grow and give to a friend when its too big. I need to put some thought into it... I also need to find me a controller to my light before I can do anything. I have an older AI Sol I want to use.  Also looking to grow mangroves and dragons breath or chaeto in my fuge, I also made a deep sand bed there to help, And possibly later down the road add a 20g tall tank as a planted refugium to the system. Just got to figure out the space limitations that I have. I don't have plans as it took me two almost three months to get this tank setup.

• Like 1