Top Shelf Aquatics

Advice on what type of fish is most suited

Soneca-II

Hi,

After some relative success last year and also negative ( just lost a Okinawa Gobby somehow last week ) keeping the reef its time to expand. The idea was always to start small and add new items just time to time.

20180513_150215.jpg.99fb6c9c47b278d83c2d5c4f53ba3fdb.jpg

Yes, the lights are quite ugly but have done well in the last almost two years. New led's are still in local customs and new lights will be placed in the next month to add the possibility of some SPS,

At the moment there are just not that much light for SPS and this was always a compromise to not spend all at once and since i did not know much of reef keeing would not make no sense jumping to SPS.

The barriers on the left is due to i don't know why when i get home there's sometime water in the floor. I just blame the clowns being clowns... Again this next month will all be redone and a net will be placed on top of the aquarium.  As far as i have checked, the okinawa did not jump but i what to close this issue placing a net to avoid future situations.

Sorry for the quick presentation, but in my head makes more sense to explain what i have before asking for advice's.

The tank as 240 liters, should be more or less 220 of water and some of this is in the back chamber where the heater, pumps , ATO , temp sensor and skimmer is placed. I would assume more or less 200 liters of water.

The fishes that i have are:

2 clowns,

6 chromis

1 yellow tail damselfish

The cuc

1x urchin

1x hermit

4x nassarius

I what to get another Okinawa, i really liked the fish but i'm kinda lost on what can i also place in the tank and what can be the max quantity allowed ( in the safe side to not overstock the tank).

I don't want  aggressive fish and would like another school of some sort ( 3 or 4 ).

Could you please share your opinion on what could make a good combination for what i already have?

Thanks in advance

I think the okinawa goby is awesome.  I went to my lfs and had them feed them and took the one that was eating.  They could be finicky eaters and if they are thin they could die.  Mine has survived overdose of copper and is thriving.   the damselfish is a little aggressive

I love watchman goby paired wit pistol shrimp or royal gamma or bartlets basslets 

Thanks for the help :).

How many fishes would you say it is safe to keep?

What i have ( 9 )

2 clowns,

6 chromis

1 yellow tail damselfish

Adding would it be too much?

1 Okinawa ( very small)

1 Yellow tang

1 Royal Gramma Basslet

2 cardinal