ReefCleaners.org

f@ckin Rertards

MiniReefin

ive been here for a few weeks, just TROLIN around.

what ive found is that when a new person posts a question you guys got to rip all over them and not even answer there question (very well).

im new also and some of you older members have alot of experence, that i would like to here about.

actually i would rather talk to the stupid LFS, that you all talk so badley about. SOMETIMES

i can understand giving people a hard time, i do. but sh&t.

your all gonna flame me, i dont care.

i got a STOCK 12g. nano cube that im trying to maintain (lfs that sold me the tank was a newb to)

and it does have a 1" tang in there (gonna get flamed again)

some softies, some cleaners , and a couple of clown fish.

im not posting this to be an a$$. this is just what ive noticed.

I agree with you about getting flamed. Some message boards take more pride in flaming people versus trying to educate them about there tanks.

I would say that the tang needs to go, that tank is way to small for him.

message boards are meant to help, but not to be the sole basis of your reefkeeping knowledge. it is courtesy to research something BEFORE asking a stupid question on a forum. it just gets annoying answering the same questions over and over when the people posting them could have taken five minutes of their own time and found the answer. and yes, get rid of your tang.

Well if you werent trying to be an ass than you wouldent of used the wording you did in your post.Now on another note I do agree with you,lots of people think they know so much that they forget that they where new at one point to.And yes they become jerks...or FLAMMERS..:D

So now lets all just get along and ask questions on how to to become better at this hobby after all thats why we joined this group to learn and ask advice.

Originally posted by balla816

take it easy guy....not all of us are here to flame you but you cant go posting stuff that starts with F@ckin retards...thats just not right

Really...you ever hear you catch a fly with honey, not vinegar. You also should keep in mind there are thread moderators who will intervene when things like that are posted...However, if you want advice and you are hesitant to postand you can stuff that attitude in your back pocket, then feel free to pm me and I''l gladly and kindly try to help you. ;)

cadesun said my opinion loud and clear. You should research before asking any question. you ask questions after your reasearch if you dont understand something. its just the basis on how i think these messege boards run. listen all newbs make mistakes but most listen and correct there mistakes unlike you(take that tang out now!!!) and if flames are the only way to make you stop abusing these animals the so be it.

listen overall i dont want to be mean here you just gotta understand somethings wont work and research before asking otherwise you will be flamed if its a stupid question. thats just my opinion though.

sometimes you have to actually take the advice that is given to you, not call everybody on the board retards for saying that you're wrong.

on a side note, can a moderator delete this thread? this is just another troll that's getting more attention than he deserves.

and i thank the guys who where nice. im mean ive never asked a question, and i do search ALOT, this is just what i see. maybe i should have put it a different way, but i did get you attention.

this is such a vast hobby, that all the input you can get is vital, I think.

im very sorry for any disrespect.

what's up man, welcome to the wonderful worldof nano reefizile. My 5.5 has survived Hurricane Frances power outage and is getting ready to take on Ivan. On a funny note, two persons came to shelter with me, one was named Frances and the other Ivan. What are the chances of that happening? Coincedence? yeah right. peace

Originally posted by VicSkimmr

sometimes you have to actually take the advice that is given to you, not call everybody on the board retards for saying that you're wrong.

on a side note, can a moderator delete this thread?  this is just another troll that's getting more attention than he deserves.

yup...he keeps using language like that and dude can get himself deleted from NR

On the good side, he came back and showed some respect :)

All in all and looking at big picture, maybe some people do come across harsh...If these guys can take the time to first read thread and then write to criticize, they can also take the same amount of time to show some class and help! I sometimes see quite a bit of arrogance. JMO

Oh yeah- get your tang out of there.

Archived