SaltCritters.com

What is up????

po

Does anyone know what is going on with the reef store and the tanks that are sold there?

I ordered one, going on over 2 months ago and have not recieved it yet. I've talked to Chris a few times and he always tells me it will ship on such and such day but then it never does. He does'nt respond to my e-mails or PM's and it is getting really frustrating.

It even says on the page 3-3.5 week wait for tanks, if it is going to be longer it should be changed.

I ordered the tank to help out this site $-wise, plus I've heard nothing but good things about the tank itself.

Chris, do me a favor and set my mind at ease and let me know what's up.

Thanks.

Christopher Marks

There is no excuse for not getting the tanks out on time.  I simply haven't been able to keep up with the demand lately.  Each tank takes about a week from start to finish, from letting the tank cure, constructing canopies, painting it, then wiring the lights into it, as well as constructing the 13w ballast kits for refugium tanks.

With school I could not keep up, and now that it is over I am trying my best to catch up.  I'm working to quicken production time and outsource production of the lighting systems.  I simply never imagined the demand would grow so fast.  I am hoping to get most of the awaiting 7.5 gallon tanks finished this week.

If anyone who is waiting on a tank would like to cancel their order, feel free to give me a call tomorrow at 1-877-Nano-Reef.  If you have been waiting and would like to continue to wait, call me and let me know what I can do to compensate for the long wait.

Thanks for that reply Chris.  I heard rumblings about the school issue.  However, I'll continue to wait---No compensation necessary.

Just GET TO WORK!........just kidding.....LOL

looking forward to an awesome tank!,

parhead

My intention was not to give you a hard time Chris.  I know you are busy.

My only complaint was that you told me on 2 separate occasions that it was shipping out on such and such date and then it never did.  If it was going to be longer you should have just told me that straight out, I don't have a problem waiting, you should have just said "Hey I'm real busy and truth be known I'm not sure exactly when it will be ready."  I would have no problem hearing that.

I'm just anxious to get the darn thing :)

Archived