Coral Vue Hydros

4 tanks for sale in So CA

laverda

I just moved all our fish and corals to my new tank and have 4 tanks available for sale. All are in excellant condition. All 4 are up and running, fully cycled with live sand and lots of pods, brittle stars, and worms; ready for you to add fish and corals. I also have some nice live rock available to anyone who buys a tank at $2.00 a pound. Lots of other equiptment available: pumps heaters, sump, overflow, lights, filters, HOB refugium, skimmers, even a few shrooms and polyps. I will add pics to my gallery shortly.

E-mail Laverda@aol.com

JBJ Nano Cube with upgraded ballast capable of running 2 PC lights if you wish to add a second one. Modiffied with slots for overflow. Black sand, heater, thermometer & LR in filter. $75.00

18 gallon Hex tank 17"X16" tall 22" tall white wood stand, 6" tall black acrylic hood. $100.00

20 Long glass tank 30 long x10 deep x16 tall $30.00

25 tall glass tank 24 long x 12.5 deep x 19 tall, Black stand and canopy total height with canopy and stand is 52.5" $150.00

50 Gallon glass with Oak stand and canopy. 48" long X 15" deep x17 tall; total; height including canopy is 50.5",stand alone is 30" $250.00 This tank can be sean at www.europeancycle.com/misc/240/storage.htm

*Moderator Note: Correct URL - http://europeancycle.com/misc/240g/storage.htm

• 4 weeks later...

Archived