Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Silly pistol shrimp!!!

Melfy77

So 2 weeks ago I did a major cleaning in my fluval evo 13.5 tank, and my small favia was not to impressed. I was checking in it to make sure it was improving...anyway this morning I realised I hadn't looked at it in a few days. Well of course, when it was nowhere to be found, I checked the pistol/goby "home", which is all the way across the other side of the tank where the favia was, and under some gravel, there it was! My once bright green favia was now this sad, put too many blueberries not enough spinach in my smoothie depressing brown color<_< like seriously shrimp, not enough gravel and shells for you?! I removed the coral and put it in my other tank to see if it somehow comes back to life...of course by doing so the entrance collapsed and the now unimpressed shrimp has to start all over again. Well, ha good for you! You deserve it silly shrimp!-_- sorry for the rant, though I have a feeling I 'm not alone with a similar story lol

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Melfy77 said:

So 2 weeks ago I did a major cleaning in my fluval evo 13.5 tank, and my small favia was not to impressed. I was checking in it to make sure it was improving...anyway this morning I realised I hadn't looked at it in a few days. Well of course, when it was nowhere to be found, I checked the pistol/goby "home", which is all the way across the other side of the tank where the favia was, and under some gravel, there it was! My once bright green favia was now this sad, put too many blueberries not enough spinach in my smoothie depressing brown color<_< like seriously shrimp, not enough gravel and shells for you?! I removed the coral and put it in my other tank to see if it somehow comes back to life...of course by doing so the entrance collapsed and the now unimpressed shrimp has to start all over again. Well, ha good for you! You deserve it silly shrimp!-_- sorry for the rant, though I have a feeling I 'm not alone with a similar story lol

Mine took a $100 Mushroom that was never to be seen again. :angry:

2 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Mine took a $100 Mushroom that was never to be seen again. :angry:

Yikes!!!! That shrimp's got expensive taste!!! Thankfully mine was a 20$ frag lol.

• Haha 1