Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

So I'm Starting to Question the Safety of this... Solved FTMP

land shark

Thanks all for the input! I added 80lbs to it and I did not like the way it was handling it. I have now bought some spax power lags(1/4 x 3) and some big washers to make it more secure. I also plan to add more triangle supports to increase overall rigidity. I'll have to see how it handles the weight after that. The tank sits dry for the time being. The amp is old and I did have some toys sitting under there temporarily. I am limited on space. The reason I went with a shelf is cause I can't open my desk if I put a stand there. I also thought it would look nice. I will definitely update everyone here on how it goes when I get it together:D

I haven't had a tank in a long time and I would love to get one going again. Picos have always been my favorite. The tank has some interesting things going on, lots of diy, so if all goes well I will start a thread in the pico section with more details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • land shark changed the title to So I'm Starting to Question the Safety of this... Solved FTMP
A Little Blue
29 minutes ago, land shark said:

DSC_0063.JPG

I have a name for your build/tank. First thing that came to my mind when I saw your picture:

34074552-C371-4504-96D1-5813C2197580.thumb.jpeg.256ed312b5ac7ae034e3c3c0efa971fa.jpeg

• Like 2