ReefCleaners.org

my 5 gal's 1st inhabitant

redline

Please say this is a sick joke. If that is a Lactoria Cornuta (Long-horned Cowfish) they get to be 50cm (over 19 inches) long. And If you are really considering putting a Mandarin Goby in a 5 gallon tank you have not been reading or you can't read at all.

man ! that's obviously photoshoped. it's just another dude tryin to get the peaceful nr.com ppl to flame :D

i laugh at your pitiful work redline :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P

printerdown01

If anyone is serious about adding a fish similar to this to a nano, you could use a "boston bean." These guys are teeny for years and years!!! They could easily co-exist with sea horses! -just a thought...

HEY HEY HEY..calm down people...

let the man do what he wants..its his tank, and he can do whatever he wants with it.... DAMMIT ( sarcasm included)

REDLINE..haha. damn racer...

while your at it..why dont you put a lionfish that would look nice in your "LITTLE" tank.. and use a 400 watt HQI 50,000K metal hailide with that too....

i would suggest that you stick with racing and give up the reef hooby

Originally posted by redline

I picked up this little guy today at the lfs!!!! i'm going to add a mandarin goby tomorrow

I think you should go with a yellow tang instead, no, scratch that, a full grown mantis shrimp.

And remember, WE WANT PICTURES!!!

Maybe you could make them look like they're chasing each other in front of your tank backdrop.:)

Archived