Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

For sale in Raleigh NC

dobelady

Not really a nano tank maybe to some reefers but I have a 55 gallon tank, stand and live sand bed $100. Need to sell ASAP thanks. May have some live rock to sell also with the tank. Will trade for corals.

I'm in Lillington just south of Raleigh. Do you have any pics of your setup? I'm needing a 55 setup and yours sounds good.

You said you thought you might have rock with it... was that included in the $100 price? When will you know if the rock goes too?

Thanks!

Dave

Selling for a friend so no pics. Basic stand and tank. Price includes the 55 gallon tank, stand, and live sand bed that is in it. If someone wants the water in the tank they need to bring buckets and a trashcan to transport.

As for the rock I am taking some back to St Louis with me for my reef setup but I am sure there will be some leftover that I won't be taking I won't know for sure how much or quality probably mostly base rock until I dismantle the tank. I only plan on being in Raleigh one day so person who is interested must paypal me a deposit and must be there at the specified time no matter what. Once the tank is taken down the items will be going back to missouri or will be thrown away.

Archived