Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Yellow Sea Cucumber

tofer

I’m not sure where it originally came from  found it last September. I know have like 8 now .  If I did have to remove  any of them how would I go about doing it ? 

C5A806C6-3A1D-4895-8AF8-FE27DD8C5282.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Why would you want to remove them?  If they are breeding then you have the nutrients to support them and probably need their cleaning services.  Unless they are breeding out of control and huge or something, and even then I wouldn't remove them all.

I like my inverts though.  They are good cleaners.

On 4/4/2018 at 10:38 PM, mndfreeze said:

Why would you want to remove them?  If they are breeding then you have the nutrients to support them and probably need their cleaning services.  Unless they are breeding out of control and huge or something, and even then I wouldn't remove them all.

I like my inverts though.  They are good cleaners.

Im not looking to remove  but was asking incase I needed to remove . 

Well, some cucumbers can nuke a tank when they die, but not most, and If these guys are small I wouldn't worry about it any more then you would anything else that can possibly die in your tank.

I've never heard of cucs that look like that being a problem.  Usually its like Sea Apples that are a risk.