Coral Vue Hydros

Can I use a controller with this Driver?

Flozfzx

You have multiple of these drivers?  Can you just put them on a timer once you adjust the optimal coloring/brightness?

The only way I can think of to put these drivers on a controller would be to use a PWM to analog circuit.  You can build them per several online sources.  Just make sure the output voltage matches the input signal requirements of the drivers. You can also buy them obviously.

11 minutes ago, ajmckay said:

You have multiple of these drivers?  Can you just put them on a timer once you adjust the optimal coloring/brightness?

The only way I can think of to put these drivers on a controller would be to use a PWM to analog circuit.  You can build them per several online sources.  Just make sure the output voltage matches the input signal requirements of the drivers. You can also buy them obviously.

Thank you for taking your time in replying.  How would I wire the Typhon base LED controller to the rapidled Nano drivers ? It already has a 10v signal to the POT.

6 hours ago, Tom@HaslettMI said:

Based on the specs provided any controller with 0-10 v dimming will work.  So, APEX, ReefKeeper, or ReefAngel if you have the proper models or modules.   If you’re going to remove the pot, just buy the option without the pot... https://www.rapidled.com/0-10v-dimmable-nano-driver/

Tom

Oh ok thank you for the feed back, I was wondering if something like this might work? https://m.ebay.com/itm/5-Channels-DC12V-24V-20A-Programmable-TC420-RGB-LED-Time-Dimmer-Controller-In-US/232626945475?epid=933573436&hash=item3629a57dc3:g:CeYAAOSwjytaVxP6 ?