Innovative Marine Aquariums

Need help deciding which tank

McCune

I am planning on outing a tank in my office this summer. I am looking at 

IM Fusion 10

IM peninsula 14

Fluval Evo 13.5

i have a stand I plan to use that can fit any of these tanks. I like the idea of a lid on the Fluval to keep unwanted stuff out of the tank. I assume the LEDs on the Fluval are probably crap but I have not seen one in person. Plan for the tank would be easy to keep stuff zoas, rics, rock flower nem, maybe an acan or chalice but I don’t want to have to dose this tank

Consider an ATO unless you are around often enough to add fresh water.

This depends on your budget also, do you have one in mind?  The lights on the Evo will be fine.  What tank shape do you prefer?  That will narrow it down. 

It does not sound like you have a specific light in mind.  Are you the type of person that likes to upgrade stuff?  If so, get an IM and get the light you ultimately want (within budget).  If you are happy with stock and want to try your hand at things to see how it goes, the fluval is nice.  

If you stay on top of weekly water changes you should not have to dose, in general.  Looking forward to hearing what you decide.

13 hours ago, Flexin said:

Consider an ATO unless you are around often enough to add fresh water.

Ato is a necessity in my mind. Thank for the advice 

i am am really leaning towards one of the peninsula tanks. Either way it’s going to get upgraded with intank media basket, and a sicce pump