Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Marine Depot

9 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Doh! I just bought something recently. 

With free shipping and 3,318 items available for discount we are hoping you'll be tempted to place another! :wub:

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

With free shipping and 3,318 items available for discount we are hoping you'll be tempted to place another! :wub:

Are the filter media cups eligible? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HarryPotter said:

Weird! I tried it this morning and couldn’t figure it out, so I just ordered the cup anyway. Not a particularly expensive item :) 

I love the filter media cups paired with intank floss 

We love those dang cups! We just set up a new Red Sea tank in the office so we are excited to start customizing it.

What was your order #? We can definitely refund you the difference or give it to you as reward points. Just let us know!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

We love those dang cups! We just set up a new Red Sea tank in the office so we are excited to start customizing it.

What was your order #? We can definitely refund you the difference or give it to you as reward points. Just let us know!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

No need, just got an email from Keith who fixed it already! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HarryPotter said:

No need, just got an email from Keith who fixed it already! 

Keith is the man! He's a nice contact too if you ever have technical/hobby questions. He's been with MD for over a decade. Thanks again for shopping, Harry!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Marine Depot said:

Yeah you got me... was getting low on some additives... I do love the free shipping you got these days!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, bdmach1 said:

I just purchased something this morning, can I make another order and get the 15% again???

We have a new coupon offer you can take advantage of today. Enter coupon code COUNT during checkout to save $5 off a $50+ order (some exclusions apply).

8 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

The FTS in your build thread ... :wub:

Thats probably a year old, I need to update it lol.  Now the acros are colonies and pretty damn close to the waterline! :) 

I have four bulbs coming from you guys soon, trying to force more color out of the acros!

edit: I was surprised that the filter cup foamed up my skimmer, but then again I didn't rinse it like you reccomend :unsure: 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Marine Depot
12 hours ago, Tamberav said:

We need another 15% off coupon ;) I need some stuff but waiting for next sale. 

What are you looking to get next?

51 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

What are you looking to get next?

IM 25 Lagoon... Not sure if these are one of the products that can't be included in sales or not. 

• Like 1
Marine Depot
3 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

IM 25 Lagoon... Not sure if these are one of the products that can't be included in sales or not. 

IM updated their price policy (I believe it was last week) so no more discounting unless they give us explicit authorization. :(  That was probably the policy before but they are really policing this now. They are a good partner so we don't want to rock the boat. 

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions