SaltCritters.com

What to add first after cycling?

GSReef

Tamberav 

This is actually a good choice all 3 would look great in my set up ,they would add some colour and movement. I hope they’re readily available?

16 hours ago, GSReef said:

Tamberav 

This is actually a good choice all 3 would look great in my set up ,they would add some colour and movement. I hope they’re readily available?

If you are in the US, they are all fairly easy to get. Firefish are readily available in different colors (red, purple, exquisite and helfrichi). The other two are available as captive bred and show up in stores as new batches are bred and raised.

I added 5 hermits with 2 Chromi, at first I didn't like the Chromis but now I've fallen in love with them. Love watching them zip around the tank

And at night they both have specifics rocks they sleep under it's adorable 

3 hours ago, GSReef said:

Hi Zeal0201

Chromis are a beautiful fish just be careful because as they get older they may tend to compete for dominance and can turn on each other.

0E861045-AC13-4493-A070-31D0F6E4511C.jpeg

For now theyre behaving but im aware they can be assholes

• 1 month later...

Finally after 5 months of setting up

I have a fully running reef tank and I’m enjoying everything about it except for my yellow clown goby who decided to go missing after 2 days .I’ve  looked in every crevice and he hasn’t been seen for over a week.Should I disrupt the tank to look or just let it be ???

C0DF091E-AF2B-49FD-89A2-034AACBD8CC3.png

36A3CD37-6404-4876-9192-6F46E10FCDC5.png

E4BDD1EA-6EB2-45DE-BCAB-63D7BAB21D59.jpeg

B6CD7B85-03B3-4364-ADD7-55D99093DA6B.jpeg