ReefCleaners.org

AQUA SD A+

basser1

Hey All, Just wanted to share my experience with Nano-Reef sponsor, Aqua SD.

I recently purchased a Rainbow Millie from them after looking at their coral sale. Let me say they have some really nice pieces and the prices seemed reasonable. The only thing holding me back was the fact I live in the mid-west (Indiana) and shipping from San Diego, I wasn't sure how coral would arrive, especially in the middle of winter. Plus acros, (SPS) can be very finicky. So I went ahead and made the purchase. Communication was great as they answered my e-mails quickly. The package arrived the next morning. I was pleased to see the box was a nicely insulated foam box with 2 heat paks and foam peanuts. The box was still warm. The corals were in nice size double bags with plenty of water in them. After placing the acros in my tank, the polyps were extending 10 minutes later.

OH and did I mention, they also included a free acro frag?  I can say I am a satisfied customer and will purchase from them again.

Here is a photo of what I bought:

rainbow_millie.jpg

• Like 3