Top Shelf Aquatics

Bobbitworm13

I received and setup my new nanobox duo yesterday and today, as soon as the day light cycle ended, the light shut off completely. The bluefish is still online and has the blue light on inside but my light doesn't respond. I have tried everything and it hasn't done anything. Please help

On 12/16/2017 at 11:17 PM, Bobbitworm13 said:

I received and setup my new nanobox duo yesterday and today, as soon as the day light cycle ended, the light shut off completely. The bluefish is still online and has the blue light on inside but my light doesn't respond. I have tried everything and it hasn't done anything. Please help

Reboot your android / iphone and make sure your app actually has a connection to the internet.  Also make sure you are running the latest app version.  I had one of mine do this and installing the latest version fixed it.  You could also power cycle the light, maybe it locked up for some reason? 

24 minutes ago, Bobbitworm13 said:

I've tried all that except power cycling, what do you mean by that.

Means to unplug your light from the wall . Wait about 10 mins and plug back in ...

38 minutes ago, Bobbitworm13 said:

Oh yeah I've done that 5 or 6 times 

Email dave he will hook you up.. I know there was a problem with someone having a router that would not support enough devices in his house . As in the guy had like 8 pc/phone/ Xbox etc hooked up.. also I belive the bluefish only works on 2.4 hz signal not the 5 hz.. maybe try and cycle power to your router that worked for someone..

SpencerShepard

Any chance you moved the driver box into a cabinet or further away from your router after setting it up?  Send me an email support@aquarium-led-controller.com with your username and I will try to help.

I had a hell of a time after I upgraded my router. I made sure to use the 2.4 signal, but it was the wpsak that stopped mine from coming online.  I had to install a access point with wpa and it got it back up. But this doesn’t sound like your issue since you are online. I’m sure that Dave and Spencer will get you sorted though ;)

On 12/18/2017 at 6:35 PM, Bobbitworm13 said:

No I haven't moved the controller. I sent Dave the info and I'll send you it as well

Just saw the emails and responded. It sounds like the card is not working. 

Sorry for the delay. I got nailed by either food poisoning or a stomach bug. 

-Dave

On 12/20/2017 at 9:04 AM, DaveFason said:

Just saw the emails and responded. It sounds like the card is not working. 

Sorry for the delay. I got nailed by either food poisoning or a stomach bug. 

-Dave

It's all good, food poisoning is awful.