Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Legendary Corals BLACK FRIDAY BLOWOUT, 2017! 500+ WYSIWYG CORALS!!! Starts 11/24/17

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals
Hey there reefers,

Just like our last live sale, we're going to make this nice and easy. Instead of making you guys wait piece by piece, we're going to be unleashing EVERYTHING all at once!!! This means no need to sit at your computer for hours waiting to updates, no need to fight over the same coral over everyone else, and best of all you can view all of the selections at once. It's a win-win situation for everyone.

Everything will be listed on our website: www.legendary-corals.com

We're going to be offering over 500+ WYSIWYG pieces this time with plenty of quantity on each coral type to give everyone a fair chance of purchasing. Since the pieces are WYSIWYG, it is first come first served.

The Legendary Black Friday Event (Rules may change at anytime. By participating in this sale you will automatically agree to the following rules):

• WHEN:
    • Date: 10:00am (PST) on Friday, November 24th. The sale will last until Sunday, December 10th (2 weeks).
    • Communication will be solely through email: legendarycorals@gmail.com. We will not be able to reply to PMs very quickly, so please email us for the fastest response.
  • CORALS:
    • 500+ Pure WYSIWYG Corals, posted ALL AT ONCE!!!
    • All corals will be added to our website along with the thread that has a link to the site. Look under the "Black Friday" tab of our site. The tab will be broken up into categories indicating which type of corals is being offered "Zoanthids, LPS, SPS, Softies."
    • Snipers be ready! All corals are heavily discounted from their already awesome prices. There will be a handful of $5 corals and everything is first come first served! No limits on $5 corals, just go crazy guys.
    • All corals will be left up until Sunday, December 10th (2 weeks).
    • Under the rare case that the coral is not well to ship, you will receive a similar piece if in stock. If no coral is in stock, then we will refund you.
  • PAYMENT:
    • PayPal only, first come first served.
    • ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No exchanges, refunds, etc. No credit or coupons can be applied. We cannot stress this enough. All sales are final, and we will not be refunding orders.
    • Your item is NOT yours until it's payed for. If it's in your cart, it isn't safe from other reefers!
    • If for some reason you and someone else got the same coral, the first person to check out will win the coral and we will notify you if we have a similar item we can offer.
  • SHIPPING:
    • Shipping options/ dates are available at the end of your checkout process. Shipping will be a flat fee of $50 ($30 for CA). You can order as many items as you want and the shipping rate will be a flat fee (with the exception of orders over 30 pieces, we may need to send out a second box).
    • We will ONLY ship to the address on your PayPal. So please have this updated on your account to avoid any confusion. This includes any work addresses.
    • We will NOT allow combined shipments (no combining shipping with another customer).
    • We will need at least 24 hours to process your order, so items will NOT be shipped out on the same day of purchase.
  • FAQs:

A very small sample of teasers that will make an appearance during the live sale. 

37694796624_c44092aa59_b.jpg

36412994920_c337d8b623_b.jpg
RR USA Pink Diamonds

37804448281_a4b2a55569_b.jpg

37546188840_b3b6601483_b.jpg

35480261593_4a82520299_b.jpg

37367121060_d1177ebbdd_b.jpg

36955046183_584abd164d_b.jpg

37367163430_2c5f5bd1c8_b.jpg

37367166990_952b905112_b.jpg

And lastly, have fun! Let's make this into another great event!

Cheers,
Darwin

• Like 3

I was hoping for an announcement like this! Want to replace my purpleberry fantasies I accidentally killed and finally get some petroglyphs, I hope! Can't wait!

7 minutes ago, Legendary Corals said:

SALE IS LIVE, EVERYTHING IS UPLOADED! Enjoy guys, we put a lot of really nice pieces for this one!

I'm not seeing anything except on the Black Friday SPS page.  The softies, LPS, and zoanthid pages are showing no products for me.  Are they posted?

Nevermind, it finally loaded for me.  I missed out on the new kenya tree though.  :(  Oh well!  I'll grab one next time you guys have frags ready!  :)

Legendary Corals
7 hours ago, Strabel1 said:

When I load more corals on the page it errors out and brings me back to the beginning and I have to go through them all again and it errors again.

I'm sorry to hear about that, did it happen to work for you? I'd recommend viewing the site via browser since each section has about 200 corals. It's a lot for the mobile to load.

7 hours ago, Felicia said:

Nevermind, it finally loaded for me.  I missed out on the new kenya tree though.  :(  Oh well!  I'll grab one next time you guys have frags ready!  :)

They all went super fast! We didn't have that many to start with (maybe only about 5 frags) since they took forever to attach.

22 minutes ago, Legendary Corals said:

They all went super fast! We didn't have that many to start with (maybe only about 5 frags) since they took forever to attach.

Yeah, softies can be a pain to frag since they can often take a long time to attach as compared to SPS where you just snip and glue. :)  I'll just wait until you guys frag it again!

Corals arrived this morning! If you haven't gotten anything from the sale I totally recommend you do!

Darwin was great to communicate with and put up with my constant emails. Corals looked great and are doing well!

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions