Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Question about covering bulkhead holes

speakeraddict

speakeraddict

OK so the patches are back in.   Look much better.

The light mount has been ground to clean up welds and had elongated holes done to pass wires.  Gotta fix a couple pin holes in the welding and sand, prime and paint it still.

The main LEDs, another driver and some more plumbing fittings are in.

I have laid out the sump/fuge in an aqueon 15 gallon tank.  Getting glass this week for the partitions. Going to be about 6 gallons of fuge, 4" diy sock (I made six so I can swap them out), reef octopus nano skimmer, phosban reactor and return pump.  The pump should return about 500 GPH to the display via lock lines and fan tips.  I am hoping not to have a powerhead in the tank.

I have designed my fuge light.  After watching the BRS light comparison video I am going to run 6x3w royal blue and 6xred (no way I can afford a kessil!).  That is nearly as much light as my display.  Should really get the chaeto growing.

The only parts I am waiting on are the red leds, fans and heat sinks for the main lights.  I will have to slightly modify the sinks to fit the pendants.  I believe they are going to be about 5mm too wide. 

Steven