Innovative Marine Aquariums

Coral dying

Neil1975

In that Picture is that two bubble corals next  too flower pot if so they can send out sweepers 6 inches long, flower pot might have been stung by bubble. Nice Tank hope u save it. 

Yes it is damaged and where the damage is looks like honeycomb,there was like a maroon type of mouldy which the cud have dealt with and there is about half of it left,I have moved it way round the side of the tank where there are no coral that can get to it,am just hoping that it isn't not to far damaged,thanks for the advice

It's not that they are difficult to keep, it is more that they are easy to damage. Once damaged it's a slow decline.  Polyp labs has a dip I read about that's what I would try.

Also  the flowerpot is a lps and a single critter so there is no other  critters to spread or fill in. Your bubbles also, single critters.

Edited by luckie1966
ADDITIONALLY

Hi just a little update on my coral that was dying,it is half gone and half ok,so am not sure if the whole thing will come back or just stay as it is now,also had to move my tank because the wife was sick of the noise,well how hard is that,, really settled now,only my mandarin didn't make it

IMG_4769.JPG

IMG_4770.JPG

SelectedByNature
21 minutes ago, Neil1975 said:

Hi just a little update on my coral that was dying,it is half gone and half ok,so am not sure if the whole thing will come back or just stay as it is now,also had to move my tank because the wife was sick of the noise,well how hard is that,, really settled now,only my mandarin didn't make it

IMG_4769.JPG

IMG_4770.JPG

Cute scape. Resembles a crab hehe. 

Sorry for your Mandarin loss. Mandarins are hard to keep unless ideal conditions or devotion.