Top Shelf Aquatics

WTB: Mushrooms, polyps, easy corals

Horsey_Cat

In my pico reef now I have a few species of xenia, GSP, torch, and long tentacle plate coral. I might try to get rid of the torch sometime in the future. Im going for a very low maintenance beautiful looking pico. I feel like I can add some mushrooms and polyps to add to the diversity of the tank. Im not looking to pay for overnight express shipping, so something that will survive priority shipping is what Im looking for. Let me know what you have

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2017 at 9:04 PM, Horsey_Cat said:

In my pico reef now I have a few species of xenia, GSP, torch, and long tentacle plate coral. I might try to get rid of the torch sometime in the future. Im going for a very low maintenance beautiful looking pico. I feel like I can add some mushrooms and polyps to add to the diversity of the tank. Im not looking to pay for overnight express shipping, so something that will survive priority shipping is what Im looking for. Let me know what you have

Thanks

I have some random shroom babies if you are still looking.  I can show you some pics if interested.  I have two lavender hairy shrooms attached to a piece of rubble...... I also have a couple tamarind shrooms still attached to a plug.  

On October 27, 2017 at 11:15 PM, WV Reefer said:

I have some random shroom babies if you are still looking.  I can show you some pics if interested.  I have two lavender hairy shrooms attached to a piece of rubble...... I also have a couple tamarind shrooms still attached to a plug.  

I would absolutely be interested in seeing pictures.

Do you think they would survive 2 day priority shipping?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Horsey_Cat said:

I would absolutely be interested in seeing pictures.

Do you think they would survive 2 day priority shipping?

Lavender Shrooms. 

496406C4-2FA8-4AC6-9BBB-9D566BB324BC.thumb.jpeg.00f160e746d572625a5bd11098135aee.jpeg

Tamarind Shroom with babies. 

136E2EDF-E13F-4A0D-8ADE-5FD68CDAAC08.thumb.jpeg.d9446f3dfcaa347fbd373f589e74bde8.jpeg

I see people that ship two day shipping all the time.  I recently had a big order delayed and it was just fine. I think weather plays a part most of the time. 

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Just let me know something either way....... I have another interested party. :) 

Really sorry about the delay, I meant to reply and it turns out I never did. Please don't hesitate selling it to the other interested party

16 minutes ago, Horsey_Cat said:

Really sorry about the delay, I meant to reply and it turns out I never did. Please don't hesitate selling it to the other interested party

I do that all the time. lol

thanks

• Recommended Discussions