buckeye_man18

Fish suggestions for 5 gallon reef tank?

Hi all. I have a Fluval Evo V in my office (poor quality pic attached). Upgrades include Cobalt Neotherm, InTank Media Basket, Aqueon Quietflow 600 Pump, AI Prime HD, and AutoAqua Smart ATO. Corals include: open brain, toadstool, neon finger leather, duncan, hammer, mushroom, purple brush, and cauliflower.

I have these coral and a small CUC, but nothing else, and I'm in the market to get a fish. At one point I had a yellow neon goby, but it was bullied to death by a peppermint shrimp, which I've since removed. I would greatly appreciate recommendations for fun/colorful fish for this pico tank. Even though it's at the office, I have weekend access for purposes of water changes and feeding. Thank you!

IMG_7891.jpg

• Like 1

Lula_Mae   

Green banded gobies.  If you're diligent, you could keep a pair in this tank.  They are tiny and adorable and awesome and even though I didn't have mine long, I can definitely see why they are so popular. :)  Other suggestions: a different small goby (neon, green clown goby) or a small blenny like a two spot bimaculatus or tailspot.

Ranjib   

Gumdrop/clown goby, hectors goby ... not a whole lotta choice with 5g