Top Shelf Aquatics

Sun Coral (North Carolina)

ncsuAE

Sun Coral (NC)

I have a fairly small Sun Coral (about the size of an egg) that I am looking to trade for a fish or a bright colored frag. The sun coral doesnt have any dead tubes and eats great. It is not the black sun coral.

I already have:

xenia (4 different types)

button polyps

yellow polyps

assorted leathers

zoos

candy cane/trummpet

plate

mushrooms

kenya tree

GSP

silver star polyps

Looking for something other than thoses listed above.

Thanks

Open

It is fairly small with the longest part being about 2.5 inches wide. Perfect for a smaller tank. I would like to get something about the same size to fill in the gap. I am also interested in nicely colored zoos/ricordia/mushrooms.

You can send me an email if you have any questions

Diehard545@yahoo.com

I would love to be able to buy that, how much for S/H to 62650? I dont really have much to trade as I am only starting with new frags of GSP, Anthelia, waving hand, and some yellow polyps. If the price is right, I am VERY interested. I love the colors of it.

NanoReefTexas

Well then, let's get a friendly auction going here. Why don't you set a price, and let us all out bid each other. May the most desperate reefer win! I'll open with $50.00

NanoReefTexas

Be that as it may, that's my bid. If it's offered for sale, I have nothing to trade. At www.frags.org I saw a sun coral polyp much brighter than this one (maybe it was just under more intense lighting) with a completely yellow stalk, the stalks on the pic look like naked pinkie mice, will they turn yellow later? I wasn't even replied to about trying to buy the frag the frags.org guy wanted to trade for, rude persons... grr. Anyhow, will $50.00 buy and ship your coral to me? If so, please contact me by e-mail, my addy is the_human_myth@cox.net. I do have one request, if you do sell this baby beauty to me, once I get it paid for, would you mind holding it until I get my MH lighting bought out of layaway? Maximum of up to 1 month holding if you're willing. If not, my 10 gallon nano is currently under 15 watts of coralife actinic blue. I am told sun corals like the dark, to be fed at night, and to be placed out of bright lighting. I think your little guy will like the cave I've aquascaped. If ya won't hold it for me, is my current light set up adequate for a month? Thanks *hopeing*

NRT,

Just to let you know, sun corals aren't photosynthetic, so your nano should be fine light wise so if you're nano is stable, I'd say go ahead and take delivery of the coral now.

and caves are not the best places for these guys in our tanks. that may be where they are found in nature, but there tends to be much higher rates of flow in nature as well, which they prefer. not trying to be rude tex, but do some research before you try to buy an animal.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived