Innovative Marine Aquariums

GMail invites for trade

kd7ctv

Yep thats right I have alot of Gmail invites that are looking for new homes, me personally I wouldn't put them in my tank, but hey what you do with it is up to you...

OK what do I want... well I want alot of things, but here's the deal. I will trade a invite for an email.. thats right you send me the email, and I'll send you the invite.. What better trade could there be. I will give them out as I have them, if they go fast, and sometimes they do, I will make a list and go from that. How many do I have well over 30 of them...

I just figure I don't want to sell them, but none of the other forums are jumping on them, so I'll offer them here, if they don't go here, I'll try another forum, I am only doing this because I like these forums, and well I can give something out....

I am not worried about my email address here, because the spam function on Gmail works great.....You can email me at marines1775@gmail.com

Or PM me with an EMail address where you want it to go..

ok, for those who can't understand the post it goes something like this:

"you want gmail account ? send email and I send you gmail invite"

simple as that..

gmail is cool and gives you a 1gb free email account !!!! it is run by google.

good work kd7ctv for offering these out, I have 6 if yours run out.

-skeletor-

Awsome, I think last tally was 32 left to give out...

and I have given a few out here already...

for those who don't know heres the info.......

A Google approach to email.

Gmail is an experiment in a new kind of webmail, built on the idea that you should never have to delete mail and you should always be able to find the message you want. The key features are:

Search, don't sort.

Use Google search to find the exact message you want, no matter when it was sent or received.

Don't throw anything away.

1000 megabytes of free storage so you'll never need to

delete another message.

Keep it all in context.

Each message is grouped with all its replies and displayed as

a conversation.

Archived