ReefCleaners.org

Beginnings of New 10gal. Tank

NaNO ReeFiN

Just got my lights from flying fish express today! And lucky me, I got a call from Aquatic saying my Canopys ready for pick up to! :)

Here's a pic of my canopy with the reflector.

Here's a picture of my tank with just the actinic, *I haven't installed the 10,000k bulb yet.. *I was a little impatient and wanted pictures immediately.. haha* X)

Everything still looks like a disaster cause I'm still working on it.. I need to move the heater into the refuge, add my two powerheads, transfer everything over from my Alife tank, build a little wooden base to cover the black edge at the bottom of the tank, actually get some lights and algae so my refugium can actually be called a refugium, etc. etc... Just wanted to show you guys what's been going on so far instead of just talking about it... :)

Satchmo :),

Originally posted by NaNO ReeFiN

Everything still looks like a disaster cause I'm still working on it.. I need to move the heater into the refuge, add my two powerheads, transfer everything over from my Alife tank, build a little wooden base to cover the black edge at the bottom of the tank, actually get some lights and algae so my refugium can actually be called a refugium, etc. etc... Just wanted to show you guys what's been going on so far instead of just talking about it... :)

Archived