inTank Media Baskets

Rfa's in Norway

RFA Maria

Hi guys of nano-reef:)

I've read some of your threads on here about rock flower nems, and got smitten by them.. So I just had to buy some!:wub: 

My problem however, is that it's darned difficult to get a hold of them here in Norway, but being a woman who knows what she wants I didn't give up:)

Found out that there's at least two shops in germany who were willing to send them my way: an adress in sweden (ups center), then go fetch!:D

Have done the trip a couple of times and here are some of the one's I've got:

150498308177466501372.jpg

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, RFA Maria said:

Hi guys of nano-reef:)

I've read some of your threads on here about rock flower nems, and got smitten by them.. So I just had to buy some!:wub: 

My problem however, is that it's darned difficult to get a hold of them here in Norway, but being a woman who knows what she wants I didn't give up:)

Found out that there's at least two shops in germany who were willing to send them my way: an adress in sweden (ups center), then go fetch!:D

Have done the trip a couple of times and here are some of the one's I've got:

150498308177466501372.jpg

Yay for the tank thread!!! :happydance:

they look really nice.  

10 minutes ago, OldManSea said:

Now that is a determined aquarist!  Welcome to the rock flower addiction!

Thank you!:D I take it you're a rock flower addict too?:happy:

Yeah I know, it's to few.. I only have 15... :) But, I finally managed to struck a deal with my local lfs, so I'll be getting 40 more hopefully some time within the next 2 weeks!:D

Any good lfs around in Stavanger?:) You can check out webzoo on Facebook, if you speak to them maybe you could arrange to have some sent to you..:) But I'm not quite sure when they're shipment arrives..:)

I'm gonna try to breed with my rfa's, have ordered a radion pro30, anyone have rfa's under this light?:) Lykke til Christian, la meg få vite hvordan det går med det å få sendt rfa anemonene:)

• 2 weeks later...

A small update on the tank. Have added 2 banggai cardinals, hoping for a breeding pair:) The shipment from Mexico arrived at my lfs but unfortunately there were some complications.. The guy sent 25 rock flower anemones, all in the same bag, 3 dead on arrival, and when I came to pick up the one's I had bought only 4 was still alive..:unsure: They seemed a bit unhappy so placed them in a holding box within the tank to make it easier to feed and acclimate them to the New light.. It's now been 3 days since I got them, and they seem happier:)

1506092289251565942200.jpg

On 9/22/2017 at 10:55 AM, RFA Maria said:

A small update on the tank. Have added 2 banggai cardinals, hoping for a breeding pair:) The shipment from Mexico arrived at my lfs but unfortunately there were some complications.. The guy sent 25 rock flower anemones, all in the same bag, 3 dead on arrival, and when I came to pick up the one's I had bought only 4 was still alive..:unsure: They seemed a bit unhappy so placed them in a holding box within the tank to make it easier to feed and acclimate them to the New light.. It's now been 3 days since I got them, and they seem happier:)

1506092289251565942200.jpg

Bummer that so many died!  Hope these do well for you. fingerscrossed

Thank you Lula mae:lol: They are getting better:) They were'nt so sticky when I got them so have had to babysit while they eat so the snails don't nick the food, but better feeding reaction now after a couple of feedings:lol:

• Like 1