Cultivated Reef

does the nano community like Eshopps?

Friendly

I really like their Nano Medium...as well as their new gen 3 sumps and refugium's. 

for the section allotted for the skimmer...you can put a media reactor beside it if the spaces available? I'm not super clear on whether you can just drop everything into the water to do it's job in parallel, or if stuff should be done in series to avoid unnecessary waste...like skimmer first to remove the muck before it goes through the Chemi-Pure Blue/Elite or visa versa. 

I think my main issue would be that you can't change the skimmer section water level and the cover for the return/filter sock area cant be used easily if you want to hard plumb. They should have made it 2 different covers. I ended up creating a new one out of acrylic as my return pump was in the middle instead of the edge.

I have a few of their skimmers and a sump on my 65 ... They have amazing customer service. I had a part break on my skimmer, they replaced it  FOR FREE and I didn't purchase it new. 

You can see in the sump pic that the lid covers the filter sock area and return pump area, but they only cut out a very small section of the edge for pipe to go through. You can cut up the original lid of course but making my own allowed me to use clear so I could see into the filter sock area better anyway.

57 minutes ago, Boggers said:

Sorry for the late reply. Sump

sump.png

Lid I altered/made

lid.png

Thanks for posting this. I just realized I could run the emergency/secondary drain straight to my fuge compartment instead of leaving the lid off lol