Innovative Marine Aquariums

Looking for Carpet Anemone - NOT Minis

hooligan_78

Looking for a carpet anemone of the hosting variety.  Preferably haddoni, mertensii, or gigantea.  Would prefer on the smaller side, color not really an issue.

GunslingerGirl

PEA just posted some pics of new nems they got in.

Have no experience ordering from them, and didn't check species, but maybe look into them?

Otherwise LA has them I think.

I rarely see carpets in LFS around me. Except minis.

Yeah I'm trying to avoid the retail route if at all possible, but I do get an employee discount locally, so I may go that route if I don't shake something loose.  I was quoted a purple gigantea at $140 with my discount.  Also is your name based on the anime?

GunslingerGirl
29 minutes ago, hooligan_78 said:

Yeah I'm trying to avoid the retail route if at all possible, but I do get an employee discount locally, so I may go that route if I don't shake something loose.  I was quoted a purple gigantea at $140 with my discount.  Also is your name based on the anime?

You're the first to ask. Yes it is and I have Henrietta in my avatar.

Ouch! Yea I'll keep an eye out in my club. Might be somebody who runs a side business with cheap prices.

If you go retail.. maybe tidal gardens? I have been very happy with them in the past.

• 4 weeks later...

Try NY Aquatic, they are importers and you might get lucky or he can order one out of Sri Lanka for you. Sri Lanka is about the best for the money right now. Their metallic greens are beautiful.

13 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

Try NY Aquatic, they are importers and you might get lucky or he can order one out of Sri Lanka for you. Sri Lanka is about the best for the money right now. Their metallic greens are beautiful.

Yeah I still have hook ups at Manhattan Aquariums, they can order me whatever and I don't have to pay full retail, but I will check them out. See what they got.

• Recommended Discussions